Junction of Longcross Road, Stonehill Road & Holloway Hill
In existence 1772 and possible in 1770 as “The sign of the Anchor”.
Built in 1840
In existence in 1851 and delicensed and sold for development in December 1933.
Built on part of a five acre allotment purchased at the time of the Enclosure Act, the Otter opened in 1803.
In 1924 it was described as “being frequented by the respectable classes”.
The building was replaced in 1927 by one further back from the cross roads designed to cater for the increase in motor traffic.
Opened in 1841 and demolished in 1964.
In 1892 it was described as being “for pedlars and working men”.